Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 10:24 AM
    How old are you?
    A1exandr3 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 10:30 AM
    I think 20 !
    My birth date is oct/27/1991
    Bot in the passport I am 1 year younger, means in passport my birth date is 1992
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 10:32 AM
    You're not too old for university. How far did you go in school? College?

Jun 29, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You're not too old for university. How far did you go in school? college?
    When I came to SA I was 4 years old, my dad when he wanted to register my name in a Saudi school they said to hem we do not accept foreign, and then I student in a Persian school beside Arabic and some Turkish class's, the school was good and nice all my colleagues in the school was like me there was no Saudi kids student with us, I was fourth in the school, after a few years I register'd myself in Saudi school for 3 years, and I was the first among them, but with out Certificate!
    And now they allow applying to a US university as a foreign student only for who got the Certificate of Distinction and Only for the Saudis!

Jun 29, 2012, 10:56 AM
    I don't know the word, I student in Persian school 7 years and Arabic school 3 years.
    My Arabic language is better then my original language, I mean Uzbeks language.
    When I say Persian school I mention Afghan school in SA bot without Approved certificate.

Jun 30, 2012, 02:30 AM
    So please...
    Anyone could help, even it is illegally way I don't care!
    Bot I prefer Legally way, if there was a chance to choose. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 08:30 AM
    No, if you completed your school there, you may come to the US and study in college here without Certificate, you just need to have completed and passed. The worst student as long as they passed can come to US school

What school you can get into may depend on your grades

Jun 30, 2012, 11:16 AM
    All right then,
    I have to finish my school first, Ha!
    I think that I have'a better chance if I complete my study in my country AF.
    Because here in SA even if I passed they won't let me leave with peace, They always accuse me by something, I didn't do it and I don't deserve that..
    Its to hard to live in AF, after I was far away from my country for 15 years maybe.
    Omg! What a day, what a life.

Jun 30, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    No, if you completed your school there, you may come to the US and study in college here without Certificate, you just need to have completed and passed. the worst student as long as they passed can come to US school

What school you can get into may depend on your grades
    Thank You for Giving Me Your Valuable Time.
    Sir or mam?

Jun 30, 2012, 11:48 AM
    By the way, about the adopting idea if I can find a Family consisting of a couple I will find a job and I will work no matter what kind of work and help them far as I can and do my best to make them Comfortable about their home and their life, I will be their son, and Respect them as they are my real parents and more. Because they will be my family. And I will carry their last name. Oh god that makes me cry.
    Please if you can do a favor for me if you heard someone he want's to adopt a someone's from outside of US, just tell them about me and let them think. You don't have to force them. Just let them think how a man's life will change with a simple decision.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 12:18 PM
    What you should do is find a church body or group who will sponsor you as a new immigrant. They will find housing for you, help you find a job, teach you English, answer questions about life in this country, etc. I can't think of a group that does this right now, although it was very popular during the Vietnam Conflict, with churches helping families as they moved to this country. Let me do some research and get back to you.

Jun 30, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Roger that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 9, 2012, 06:50 AM
    I've called several libraries, churches, charities, but have found no group that is interested in helping anyone but the most needy and desperate, especially victims of natural disasters. The only group that might be worth contacting is this one: World Relief - Welcome. Catholic Charities might be another possibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be adopted by a family member? [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to get parental consent could I be adopted by my grandmother? I don't want a long drawn out process I just want them to sign the papers and be over with.

Can I be adopted by a friend's family? [ 4 Answers ]

My home life now is a disaster, I need to get out and my friends family said they would adopt me, but I have only heard that it can only be done with the consent of both parents, my dad isn't around anymore and I doubt my mom would sogn me over, is there any other way?

I WANT TO be adopted into a different family how? [ 3 Answers ]

I WANT TO be adopted into a family I have them picked out... I don't want to hurt my family but I am not happy all of my sibblinga and parents are but I'm not... I just want to be adopted into a family I picked out... how do I tell ethier family?

How do I find my family my father is adopted [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my family my father is adopted

How do I find adopted family? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister was adopted at birth. I only know her first and last name, and I need to find her.

View more questions Search