Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kells Bells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 09:44 AM
    DVR to DVD
    I have recorded movies onto my DVR (Uverse). When I connect my DVD recorder to it, it says I cannot record because the channel recorded does not allow it. Is there anyway to circumvent this issue and be able to copy movies from my DVR to my DVD player?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2012, 09:50 AM
    Nope, not without breaking encryption which is something we can't help with here, sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect DVD to DVR [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a sony DVD to my Directv DVR?

How to Connect DVR + VCR + DVD player +DVD recorder and switch box [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I had this with maybe the dvd player and the vcr but now I'm stuck and cannot find manual for the dvd recorder. I have too many wires and too many electronics Result I would like, in the ideal world, is to have my dvd recorder to have the ability to record old VHS and DVR and other DVDs. ...

How to connect SAT/DVR unit to VCR/DVD recorder to record from DVR? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dishnetwork SAT/DVR unit and just got a Magnavox DVD/VCR combo unit with both having recording capabilities. I want to put my DVR movies on to DVD. What do I need to connect where to make this all happen. I also have a DVD surround sound unit to add to this mixed up mess of electrical...

Dvd-r, TV, dvr hookup [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung dvd-r recorder, a Samsung lcd TV, dish TV dvr and yamaha htr-5990 receiver. I can play dvd's but cannot record to the Samsung dvd-r. help! Whatcables go where?

View more questions Search