Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sivaraj525 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Need job in Russia
    Dear Sir,

I am Sivaraj. Aged 31 years, Married, Complete B.C.S. graduation. I knew English, Tamil. I don't know Russian language. But I would like to study.

I am having disability in my legs.

Is there anyone offering job to me?

Contact info edited <<<<<
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 28, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Sorry but we are a GLOBAL Question and Answer site, not an employment agent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Your contact info has been deleted, it shows you did not read the site rules prior to posting.

No off board contact is allowed and you need to ask your full question here.

Also this is not a help wanted site, we can perhaps tell you how to apply, where to look and the such.

What have you done so far in looking for a job. Have you started your study of Russian yet, if not why ?

Jun 28, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Very sorry

Jun 28, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Very sorry!

I like Russia. Ok please tell me how to apply , where to look?

Yet to leary Russian language.

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Your contact info has been deleted, it shows you did not read the site rules prior to posting.

No off board contact is allowed and you need to ask your full question here.

Also this is not a help wanted site, we can perhaps tell you how to apply, where to look and the such.

What have you done so far in looking for a job. Have you started your study of Russian yet, if not why ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for job in Russia. [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a job in Russia. The thing is that I want the main building to be in USA. The position needs to be in Novosibirsk, Russia. I know two languages.(Russian and English). I could help in a english company to translate and work. Please help. ...

Hi, I am doing M B B S in Russia.. [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing MBBS in Russia now, I would like to continue my PG studies in USA, what should I do for that?

View more questions Search