Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sos07 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 11:09 PM
    Stuck reset line on motherboard
    Hi, does anyone know what a stuck reset line on a motherboard mean?
    My friend and I are plugged a POST card into our PC and this message came up, but the manual does not explain what this reset line is.

Thank you.
    joecoolvette Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Hate to make it short, but,

CPU Reset Lines
    sos07 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 08:54 AM
    Lol, funny, make it short... thanks, joe for the info site.. very good info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State Select electric water heater, reset button will not reset... HELP! [ 0 Answers ]

Our old water heater finally quit. We were given a 3 yr old State Select electric water heater and my husband is installing it. It seems the reset button will not reset. There is power to the top element, but when he checks the bottom element... no power! The reset button seems to be unable to...

Oil primary control reset will not reset. [ 2 Answers ]

Oil primary control green light flashing. Will not reset due to loss of prime. Just Finished cleaning. Changed filter and obviously Has to be bled. AFG model Becket burner 2 years old. How do I get the reset to reset so I can bleed the system? All working till now. Bruce

Oil burning furnace-reset light blinking-won't come on. Line stopped up? If so, how c [ 1 Answers ]

I have an oil-burning furnace (AirEase Advantage is the brand) It won't run. Last p.m. it would kick on & you could hear it trying to light but it never did & went back off. I would push the reset button & try again. Then it wouldn't allow me to re-set it anymore(light keeps blinking, even after...

Snake stuck in the main sewer line [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I try to clean my main sewer with my 1/2" mini rooter snake. It seems that it bindup probably with tree roots and would not reverse or go forward. Is there any other device that I can use to pull the sanke out? My mini rooter seems to over heat and shut off. The sewer is working fine when...

Kitchen water line stuck--what do I try now? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm putting in a new sprayer, and I can't get the water line loose for the life of me. I've tried every wrench I own, but because of the lack of space or lacking a good grip, to no avail. I read somewhere I needed a 'basin wrench', but after calling a few places this isn't exactly a tool you can...

View more questions Search