Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    6279568 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 10:44 PM
    I am trying to locate my birth registration
    I am trying to loacate my birth registration and or baptism.
    Born maternity hospital lisbon 1954 Baptism Lieria.

Check out some similar questions!

Please let me know the status of my grandfather's birth registration, whose process n [ 2 Answers ]

Please let me know the status of my grandfather's birth registration, whose process no. Is 19626-11 INI at the Conservatoria dos Registos Centrals, lisbon.thank you.

Registration of birth in N.Ireland [ 1 Answers ]

I am in N.Ireland and my baby's father lives in the usa we have a long distance relationship when it comes to registering the birth, can he legally sign the birth certificate while visiting as he isn't resident in the uk at all?

Birth registration in uk. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, I am a british citizen via naturulisation,now i am working in uk.i born in india.i would like to know how can i register my birth in uk. Your reply would be really appreciated. Regards Biji

Portuguese Birth Registration? [ 2 Answers ]

I & my wife have already got our portuguese passports( and birth registered in lisboa in the conservatoria dos registos centrais de lisboa, marriage is registered in portugal as well) My son (23 yrs old)has even got his process number for the registration of birth However 4 months have passed and...

Change of name in the birth registration [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sirs, I want to change the name of my child in the records of birth registration. What is the procedure and what I should do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.