Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jim carter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 06:26 PM
    Death History of My House
    Did any one die in my house >address removed<?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 06:41 PM
    There is no such thing as a "death history" you can check with local newspapers, check with people who lived there before, check with people who live close.

Of course some American Indian could have died on that land 400 years ago also. You will never know for sure.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 06:41 PM
    There is no such thing as a "death history" you can check with local newspapers, check with people who lived there before, check with people who live close.

Of course some American Indian could have died on that land 400 years ago also. You will never know for sure.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Check at your local public library, local and county historical societies, local newspaper morgue or files, and with neighbors to find out any information.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 27, 2012, 07:30 PM
    If something funny is going on in the home then your most accurate information will probably come from neighbors. They may know the type of people that lived there before and if anyone may have died there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History of death on property? [ 7 Answers ]

>Address Removed for Privacy<

History of death [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the history of my apartment building in Brooklyn Indiana

Property Death History [ 0 Answers ]

Would like to know history of the house I live in on >Info removed< tacoma wa due to some unusual happenings

Death history in my house [ 3 Answers ]

A couple years ago a girl committed suaside in my bath tube I want to know if she actually died in the hospital like everyone has said or if she died in here!:confused:

How do I check the death history of my house? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been living in lehigh now for a few months, Just recently I've been noticing some weird things.. and I was wondering If there's a website were I can check the history of my house. p.s I'm only 15 and most websites charge money (which I don't have )

View more questions Search