Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MuskokaGirl28 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2012, 05:46 PM
    Thoughts please
    Hi, I am 23 years old and have been having severe lower back pain. I was in a four wheeling accident back in 2005 and ever since then my back has not been the same. I have been to doctors numerous times for them to tell me that the pain I have been having is mechanical. Meaning, its my muscles and there's not much I can do about it other than some light stretching, swimming etc. My boyfriend and I have been trying a baby, this will be the second month of trying and I have been having some issues. A few weeks back we were having intercourse and it become very painful, afterwards, when I went to the washroom and wiped, there was blood. After this has hapenned from that night on I began having pain in my lower abdomin/pelvic area and right in through to my lower back. In which I was have severe lower back pain since 2 weeks before this pain in the pelvic area began. The pain then got so bad that I ended up in emerg the next day. They did a urine test in which they found a little bit of blood. The dr did an internal exam and felt no lumps or anything at all. They said the blood may have been because I was about to get my period (I has been due the day I went into emerg). I ended up being 9 days late, having my period. It was a pretty normal period other than a lot of clear very stretchy discharge almost, just very thin. I have taken pregnancy tests all negative. Once I got my period a lot of the pain had subsided. I got my period June 6th 2012. It was June 18th which was my most fertile time of trying for a baby is now. Again on June 18th the pain come back in my pelvic/lower abdominal area and the lower back pain become extremely intense. Also I have been having some pain on my right side as well under the ribs. I have an ultra sound on my pelvic area on July 5th as well as an x-ray on the lumbar spine. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this before or can tell me what their thoughts are?

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Is he having second thoughts? [ 9 Answers ]

I started LC with my ex(been 6 weeks since the break up) about two weeks ago. Before that we were talking every day--he was always upbeat and very friendly too me, but that was my problem. I knew I wanted more than friends and talking about random "friend stuff" was driving me mad because I kept...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.