Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angwri Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 06:51 AM
    How To Fill out RSVP Card
    Hello,

How do I fill out the RSVP card with meal choice on it - it looks like this:

M________________
    Number attending____

Main Entree: Filet mignon and fillet of salmon

-----------------
    Attending will be my married daughter and myself.

For the entrée am I suppose to under line the entrée I want. Suppose my daughter prefer a different entrée then I do. How do I make note of that.

angwri
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 1, 2007, 06:56 AM
    If you want different meals and there are just two of you, then circle each choice. If there are more than 2 of you, write a number underneath each meal choice.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 06:58 AM
    You would fill it out this way:

Mrs. John Doe and Ms. Jane Doe (obviously fill in your correct names).

Are you supposed to underline or circle the entrées? I don't think it really matters. Do either one for both entrées if you each want different meals. You might want to make a small note on the card that you will have the salmon and she will have the filet mignon or vice versa. Whatever each of you wants. You could circle them and put your initials above or below each entrée so they know who gets what.

There is no right or wrong etiquette here. It only becomes improper if you write in people who are not invited or do not respond at all. Otherwise, whatever you do, is okay.
    angwri Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Thanks.

angwri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My toilet won't fill up? [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterdαy my pipes were frozen αnd thαnk-you Tom the heαt tαpe worked! However now my toilet won't fill up.. whαt to do now?

WC cistern will not fill [ 1 Answers ]

2 years ago we had a new toilet fitted, within those years we've had 1 new cistern installed because the it would not fill and it's happened again. It's a low fitted. As anyone any idea what causes this and how to "fix it" Thanks

Ros RSVP new hardware found.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello people that know more than I could ever learn about computers, I've got a problem :eek: When I boot my computer up (dell-xp) it comes up every time with the below message "new hardware found RoS RSVP" Then when you try to install the hardware it asks for the cd, which I don't...

Toilet doesn't fill up [ 2 Answers ]

After I flush the toilet the water continues to flow into the toilet and it won't stop. After I jiggle the handle a couple of times it finally will stop. What do I need to do inside the tank to fix this? Thank you, Pat B.

View more questions Search