Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Natalia_85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Cheap apartment in brooklyn, calafornia, New York.
    Hi,
    One of my friends and myself are looking to move to america this August or September from australia and are trying to find cheap apartments in New York, brooklyn, calafornia, miami or somewhere in this area or anywhere close to these places that are cheap. To me cheap is about $150 to $200 Australian dollars each a week.
    Can anyone please give me any ideas of places to look, areas to look or is anyone wanting to rent a property at this time or know anybody wanting to do so?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Many big city newspapers have their classifieds online, so that would be my suggestion on where to browse for prices.

Also, you can check with the larger apartment sites and search by city, apartment size desired, maximum price, etc:

Search thousands of apartment communities nationwide! - ForRent.com
    ApartmentGuide.com - apartments for rent, apartment finder
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 06:41 AM
    PS. I forgot about a relative newcomer - but an awesome resource too:
    craigslist: san francisco bay area classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a York thermostat. Recently, I have changed to the Heat position. The heater doesn't seem to be turning on. This morning when it finally kicked on, the EM Heat light came on. What does EM Heat stand for and should I be concerned?

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

New York visit [ 2 Answers ]

I am coming out of Boston and I want to drive to a location in Connecticut and take a train into the city. I want to enter at Grand Central and not Penn Station. Where in Connecticut can I do this and I also need to know about long term parking (4 days). My son is applying to NYU and any...

View more questions Search