Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freespirit48213 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Mini bonsai garden
    I purchased this kit and do you know any instructions to it. It came with seeds,pot,rocks and pruners.
    Freespirit48213 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 12:14 PM
    I purchased this kit and do you know any instructions to it. It came with seeds,pot,rocks and pruners.
    Do you have any instructions on the care of this garden

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini bonsai tree kit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to grow a mini bonsai I've had the kit for about 4 months now and want to grow it now that it is spring. Unfortunately I lost the little booklet that came with it. It came with 5 little seeds. I know I'm supposed to germinate them first but I forgot what the book said. I know you...

Mini bonsai garden instructions [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a mini bonsai garden and it didn't come with any instruction. So I have a baggy of dirt, rocks, and this packet of "Herb- Hyssop" seeds and I don't know what to do with any of it! I have never planted anything in my life and I was planning on started but I'm stuck and I can't find anything...

New Bonsai Trees [ 9 Answers ]

Hey everyone its been a while since I posted something I've been busy I just got these bonsai trees 3 smaller ones for my parents 25th anniversary and I have one for myself. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips for taking care of these great little trees. :D I'm just worried that...

Bonsai plants [ 2 Answers ]

What is the correct way of making Bonsai plants

View more questions Search