Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dirty blonde Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 06:34 AM
    Agrivated
    Yesterday I dip dyed my hair in Kool Aid after my sisters and hers looked really cools hair is like a dirty blonde and when I did it I meant to do only the tips but I put it in a pony and accidentally did too much now it just looks terrible any seggestions to get it out?

Jun 27, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Do you have any ideas that I can use that won't ruin my hair or make it less shiny but will take the Kool Aid out fast!!

Jun 27, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Help??
    I need to get this red Kool Aid out fast but how?? I dant want to dye or cut it or do anything that will ruin my hair or take the shine out! Please help I want it out soon!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and agrivated! [ 2 Answers ]

I am six and half months pregnant and a lot of things and people agrivate me but for reason during this time the person who agrivates me the most is my mom .yes I know sounds a bit mean but its true . I don't live with her but we do work together. Its not the fact that we work together .its just...

Agrivated DUI? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 for another month, and in August of 2007 I got into a car wreck involving myself. I haven't yet been to court because the first time I was late so they penciled me in for another date that's coming up in a week or so. I was charged with a dui and driving beyond the limitations of the...

View more questions Search