Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandmarrocha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 06:42 PM
    Bad sewer gas smell from all vents in home!
    We have ac guy and plumber out and they have no clue. What's odd is we had a clog and they ran water with pulsating water attachment into an outside plug. When the water is running threw it, it smells like fresh water coming out of our ceiling vents. But within the day after the water has been turned off the sewer gas smell comes back.
    kandmarrocha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 03:10 PM
    We have had ac guy and plumber out twice and they have no clue. What's odd is we had a clog and they ran water with pulsating water attachment into an outside plug. When the water is running threw it, it smells like fresh water coming out of our ceiling vents. But within the day after the water has been turned off the sewer gas smell comes back. Coils have been cleaned, trap was not dirty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Sewer with horriable smell of gas fumes and sour smell ,toilet smell.unit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a low rental, had complained since I have moved in on, June,26/2010... have called city of winnipeg was told private property. Called the water waste line.. they did nothing and the smell is still in the unit. The development, was build in 2007.. the air vents where the heat comes from,...

Sewer gas smell coming from vents in home. [ 2 Answers ]

About a month ago a bad smell started coming from our venting inside our home. It smelled like a big toilet. We had someone come look inside our venting and nothing. We had someone come and check our furnace and nothing. And It doesn't smell everyday either.. right now it smells terrible but...

Sewer gas smell outside home [ 1 Answers ]

I get a very potent smell of sewer gas coming from my house vent several times a day, I am the first house on the main sewer line. This smell started after the state in which I live in hooked a jet pump from a facility they own and started to pump their sewage into the main sewer line in frt of my...

Sewer gas smell under the home and in the home [ 1 Answers ]

I had a plumber out because I have a sewer gas smell in the home he first replaced a small cap / vent under my sink that is supposed to keep gas from coming inside. That did not work then we found a leak from the kitchen sink that was dumping water under my home on the dirt ( I have a crawl space...

View more questions Search