Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peachy129 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:57 PM
    Evil spirits in home
    Please let me know if I am overreacting. My son and I live in the basement apt of my parents home. There have been occasions where my son says that he is playing with a dog in the room that to my sight is not there. I didn't think anything of this because he is 3 and it is normal for kids to have imaginary friends especially at his age. One night he was sound asleep as I was watching TV and he started gasping and choking for air.. at first I just thought he was coughing but I then noticed that he couldn't breath.. he then woke up in fear crying.. I picked him up and asked what was wrong with him and he didn't answer.. I noticed that he kept looking into the corner of the room and I asked again what was wrong? What do you see? And he pointed to the corner and said I'm scared of that man.. confused I asked again and without blinking or moving he said again he was scared of the man in the corner that he pointed to.. immediately I put the light on and called the blood of christ to rid the room of any evil spirits.. I then moved upstairs with my parents for a while and everything seemed to be fine until last night... while I was sleeping I felt something grabbing my neck and choking me.. because I was so deep in a sleep I felt helpless.. this lasted for a couple of minutes as I was gasping for air I felt it getting stronger every time I tried to lift my body to awake myself the choking got worse.. please let me know if I am over reacting or there is some kind of spirit in our home ?
    peachy129 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:59 PM
    I also forgot to mention there have been instances where our portable heater has turned off and on as well as our TV in the middle of the night..
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 26, 2012, 04:23 PM
    I don't think you are over reacting. Did you grow up in the home? Have you ever had experiences in the past? I went through an episode like you described with my daughter one night as well. I took authority over the spirit and it never returned. Can you tell me much of your spiritual/religious background?
    EidolonProject Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jul 4, 2012, 03:18 AM
    If I were you I would have the air quality in your home checked out IMMEDIATELY. Exposure to Carbon Monoxide can cause paranormal type hallucinations including seeing, hearing and sensing things. We bring an air quality meter on all of our investigations just in case. Of course higher levels [above 30 parts per million] are not only hazardous, they are deadly. For the price, every home should have at least one CO detector installed. Cheap safety. Basements are usually where the furnace is located in most homes, and an untuned furnace can give off the odorless gas. So can blocked fireplaces.
    chinmay27 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Yes there must be something am sure,sorry but it's a fact the way you described the incidence,leave the place where you are living right now the vibrations of that place must not be good.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 10, 2012, 06:08 PM
    They don't have to leave their home... there are other options.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can I talk to about evil spirits [ 28 Answers ]

What can to protect myself against the evil sprit that in my house

Why are the evil spirits following me [ 3 Answers ]

I can hardly sleep and concentrate when my mind is occupied with all these spirits

Evil spirits [ 3 Answers ]

I have a little cousin that just turned 21. Since then she has been experiencing evil spirts. They are within her body. And when I say in her body she has little episodes like talking in a different language(saying names like Lucifer)she is throwing up, screaming,crying and cursing, saying someone...

Evil spirits [ 1 Answers ]

Does attacks from evil spirits make you physically ill?

Evil Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:

View more questions Search