Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autumn16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:46 PM
    I've been dating this guy for a year and a half but I found someone else I like
    Well me and my boyfriend have been dating a year and a half. I love him and he loves me. But sometimes we argue too much over little things. He has trust issues. But I like some other boy but I love my boyfriend. What do I do? HELP!
    autumn16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by autumn16 View Post
    well me and my boyfriend have been dating a year and a half. i love him and he loves me. but sometimes we argue too much over little things. he has trust issues. but i like some other boy but i love my bf. what do i do? HELP!
    A relationship is about partnership. Dictatorship has no place in a relationship.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 05:41 PM
    How old are you? You will no doubt like a lot of boys.
    Being in a relationship where you are always arguing is no fun.
    You say he has trust issues. There is another boy that you like. I wonder where those issues come from.
    Stay single for a long while and just date. You don't really need to have a boyfriend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been dating this guy on and off for over a year now. [ 3 Answers ]

I have an iud and didn't think I could get pregnant, but I feel like I am. I've taken two pregnancy tests which the results showed negative on both. I'm going on my third month of missing my period. How do I tell him. I don't want to ruin the relationship between us.

14 year old girl dating a 17 year old guy? Is it right or wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

So I like this guy a lot and we have hung out for a VERY long time BUT he is 17 and I am 14! Is it right or wrong to date him, if he asks me out!

What's wrong with a 20 year old guy, dating 12 year old? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey... I agree with y'all... but I'm 12 and well I really like this 20 year old so I'm with ashley... I think if yhu really love him and he is willing to wait for yhu then go ahead:) haha my mom hasn't found out about the 20 year old boy I like yet, but I've had wayy to many close calls... :/ and...

21 year old guy dating a 12 year old girl. [ 18 Answers ]

OK so here's the problem: My daughter has had a crush on this 21 year old guy for a while, but that's all I thought it was. Now he appears to like her as well, and I don't know what to do. Personally I met my husband when I was 17 and he was 29, so saying no because of the age difference just seems...

17 year old girl dating a 14 year old guy [ 5 Answers ]

All right... im 17. Well I just turned 17 and I met this guy and at first I thought he was 16 and he looks like it! I started liking him and him liking me and we got really close and I really liked him. Then I found out he was only 14 years old. I don't know what to do. Even after I found out I...

View more questions Search