Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AnilinkaD Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Help me find this movie by description
    There is a guy, who wants to have a best selling book. One day, a new neighbor arrives, this new guy happens to be also a writer, so the first guy goes and shows him a manuscript of his book. The new guy reads it, and he realizes that it's going to be a best seller so he goes to his neighbor's house to talk to him. But when he goes there are police cars surrounding the house, and they tell him that his neighbor is dead. He decides to publish the book as if he was the author, and this brings him fame and fortune until one day some people (I don't know if they are police officers) arrive to his house to ask him about the book since it contains information and precise details about many murders that only the killers would know. That's all the information I got, please help me find it.
    Moogue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Certainly sounds familiar! But can't remember the name... however Im pretty sure the once I am thinking of was a Stephen King adaptation or maybe a Koonitz... sorry not to be able to help further... do you know who acted in it?

Jun 26, 2012, 03:03 PM
    No, I'm sorry, I can't remember the actors or the year of the movie, only the plot.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 09:27 AM
    Try this:
    A Murder of Crows Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
    There's also this: ( a bollywood remake of A Murder of Crows... )
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_(film)

(Moogue, I think you're thinking about either Secret Window, or The Dark Half... )

Jun 28, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Thank you, this is the movie :)
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 11:04 AM
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Help find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this movie everywhere with absolutely no luck. I saw it a couple times. A boy and girl go into the mountains and when the tires blows and he goes out to change it, a corpse bites him. He starts decomposing like a zombie and bites his girlfriend during sex. She refuses to...

Trying to find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Oriental Father and Son are poor and live in a junk yard. The Father finds a doll in the junk and brings it home to his son. The doll comes to life giving the son hope that the "doll" will somehow help him out.

Find a movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

Hy,I want to find a movie about a boy who is rich and doesn't appreciate what he has and his father sends him to a farm to work as a punishment and to make him appreciate what he has... And of course the boy changes and help the farm owners to pay the money they owe to keep the farm... something...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

View more questions Search