Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charlesj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Uti
    Having Sever abdominal pain with blood in urine very inflamed and pain is spreeding to my back.
    bohemiansoul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesj View Post
    Having Sever abdominal pain with blood in urine very inflamed and pain is spreeding to my back.
    I would get to a doctor asap... this could lead or even be a kidney infection
    Moogue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Or the accident and emergency department

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uti? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone been to Universal Technical Institute? Is it a good school to learning automotive or is there a better one?

UTI or Something Else? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex yesterday and while in intercourse I felt a slight sting but didn't think anything of it. Right after I felt the urge to use the restroom and while using it, I was in extreme pain and it burned really bad. Also the toilet bowl was filled with blood. That is when I became seriously...

Could I have a UTI? [ 2 Answers ]

Almost every time I've gone pee for the last two days its hurt. Not really bad, but it has been uncomfortable. Could it be a UTI? I haven't had any other symptoms like having to pee all the time or anything. I don't feel comfortable asking my parents, and I have no way to get to the doctor without...

UTI what would you do? [ 5 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I had all the classic symptoms of a UTI a low grade fever, flank pain, blood and pain while urinating. I went to see my doctor and she had me have a urine culture. Two days later she called me with the results she told me I had a UTI and called in a script to my pharmarcy for...

Is is a UTI [ 4 Answers ]

I had my labs taken over a week ago my doctors office called me today to inform me that I have a UTI? I don't have any signs of one no burning or diffuculity urinating.. Could they have been wrong since I always know when I have one and this time I didn't?

View more questions Search