Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walitza ortiz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Am I pregnant? What's going on?
    Yesterday I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend when I went to the bathroom as I wiped I've noticed light brownish discharge. Today in the morning I've noticed a little blood as I wiped. Im worried and wondering if there's something wrong. These past 4 days my stomach been feeling a little cramping and slight unconfort, should I see a doctor? Could I be pregnant?
    Moogue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Yes you could be pregnant but it is not the cause of the discharge. It is likely that the intercourse could have resulted in a small tear inside your vagina especially if it was quite "rough/intense"... hense the colour of your discharge immediately following sex and also the following day. Your cramps could also be a result of this OR you if your period is due you are probably experiencing usual cramps. However personally, around the middle of the month It is like I can almost feel the "egg" popping out of my ovaries and I experience cramps for a couple of days. YOU MUST see your DOCTOR. Because even if YOU ARE DUE YOUR PERIOD, you COULD be PREGNANT. If your boyfriend isn't prepared to use a condom then he is firstly stupid and secondly does not deserve you.

Get to your GP
    daniigurl Posts: 75, Reputation: 3

Jun 26, 2012, 11:31 PM
    If you had unprotected sex and you are not on birth control, there is a possibility that you are pregnant, as for the discharge, sometimes having sex when there is not enough lubrication can cause friction and the friction can cause tears in the vagina which can lead to bleeding, however I had this issue at times as well and it wasn't ever anything to worry about, sometimes your body doesn't shed all the tissue and blood when you're on your period and you can spot afterwards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that about? [ 4 Answers ]

I was seeing this guy for 4 months it was electric from the word go. He fell head over heels for me and even though I played it cool at first, I followed suit. We were inseparable. Then he arranged to meet me and didn’t turn up. I carried the night out with my friends when he walked in my local...

View more questions Search