Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 12:58 PM
    My nephew has been taken into care and I would like to addoped him
    I am 34 with a 6 year old an twins who are 3... my nephew who is 5 an is disabled has been taking into care. I want to apply to addoped him. His farther an their family don't , my mother (my nephew grandmother) passed away before he was born and he doesn't have any other family and belongs to grow up in a loving faily home with his family who love him dearly. Can you give me any advice as I don't no were to start.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Where are you? US? Which State?
    hopful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Where are you? US? Which State?
    I'm in se london uk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I put My nephew in Foster Care [ 11 Answers ]

I filed for and received custody of my 9 year old nephew because his mom is serving time in prison and his father is deceased.. It's been very hard since he moved in with me and has caused me to loose one job already because of me taking time off to run back and fourth to his school to the...

How can I get foster care of my nephew ? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get foster care of my nephew? His is in Brasil right know, my brother Died and his momy left him and moved to another city. My mother takes care of him and his sister but I would like to bring him to live with me. What step should My husnband and I take to bring him to live with us.

My nephew doesn't care about his future [ 1 Answers ]

I am raising my nephew who is about to turn 16 next month. He has lived with us for almost 2 yrs. He has struggled to adjust to a new town a new school and a new state. His mother is my older sister and is homeless living in Missouri with my parents, she shows no interest in getting a place to live...

View more questions Search