Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs barb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 12:16 PM
    A tarot reader told me she sees 666 around me. What does it mean?
    Are tarot readers safe? A tarot reader told me that she sees 666 around me. Can that be true? And what do it mean? She told me she can help me for only 3500 dollars. I don't know whether to believe her, or not!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Sounds like a scam to scare you out of your loot! Beware!!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 26, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Tarot readers are not safe... and scamming is the number two reason. It is an aspect of the occult and any dealings with such can always invited unwanted spirits into your life.

Contrary to popular belief, the number 666 does not mean anything yet. It is a part of biblical prophecy that most people know very little about and simply associate it with Satan or demonic entities. The number 666 will not become relevant until the anti-christ has assumed power and makes it something related to himself and his world system.

I'd say this woman is a liar first and foremost, but even if she did receive the information from the spirit world... the demons that told her that are also liars. So, either way... it's a lie.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 09:13 PM
    It means she must think you can get and may consider paying her 3500.

They can't see anything, it is almost always fake and scams. The only numbers they see around you are dollar signs. Keep your money, go on a vacation and forget scammers like this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Been seeing Shadows, 333, 666, etc... Help? [ 8 Answers ]

So I have been having some weird things happening to me recently. I have Been seeing 333 and 666 everywhere. When I am playing a game, time, reading things etc.. That kind of freaked me out. It's been 2 weeks now and see that every day. Than I had a dream of 3 people dying. Next I was driving and a...

666 Markings [ 17 Answers ]

I have a series of markings of my left arm. They are 6 across and 6 rows down. I was adopted and do not know where they came from. They look like scars from shots. They are perfectly lined up like, .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. .

How to make acrobat reader the default pdf reader [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently has some problems with Acrobat Reader which led me to install Foxit Reader making that my default pdf reader. Now, I 've resolved the problem with Acrobat Reader and managed to reinstall it successfully but I can't get it to be my default pdf viewer. What should I do?

666 [ 5 Answers ]

Okay this may be a frivolous post but the number 666 is the number of posts that I have. I guess you understand why I need to get past that number. (; LOL

Damien 666 or 1024 [ 1 Answers ]

Just a question regards the DSO Expolit. Is that number 1004 like 666 imbedded on someone's head or is it an important file if it is not picked up by Spybot? I say that as I am free of DSO but I have the 1024 in HKEY-CURRENT_USER zones folder It is in files 1,2,3 & 4 but not in 0. I have it in...

View more questions Search