Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Squiredusty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 11:58 AM
    Suicide
    Hi I am living in a house hold that yells and cusses at me and well it's basically a emotionally abusive house hold and this puts a lot of pressure on me and I'm so far in depression I don't know how to get out of it and I need some help please
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 12:19 PM
    How old are you, who is yelling and cursing? Why are they yelling and cursing ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suicide [ 22 Answers ]

Hello: Now don't go getting all soppy on me. I ain't about to cash in my chips any time soon. However, I DO want to be the one who decides when the time is right. Why shouldn't I be able to? I'm talking about doing this when my body tells me it's time, not because I'm depressed. Or,...

Suicide... [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16 and when I sleep day dream I feel as if I'm looking over my body, life is boring I thought God was real and some stories get to me but I just don't see life being fun, I go out I party and my so call " life " to people today is good but inside beneath me I'm basically broken down I just want...

Considering Suicide [ 29 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone help me with finding the truth about whether God forgives if one commits suicide, I have heard No and Yes. I need to know I used to be a person that was against suicide, however the past years of my life have been nothing but shear HELL... the only thing that keeps me going is the...

Suicide [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I just read about this poor 85 year old lady who has lost control over her own life. What an undignified way to go! I wouldn't want to end it that way - and I'm not going to. I'll decide when it's over. Tell me why I should end up crapping in my pants. Do you crap your pants? ...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search