Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bec45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Accessing my adoption files
    Hello! I'm adopted and have already read some of the questions and answers that others have posted that are similar to my ? But I'm afraid they didn't help. I am also trying to open my adoption files and find a younger sibling that I know little about and not sure if she knows about me. I know the agency and have already been to the site and looked over it a thousand times and still don't know how to go about finding this information. My parents have told me that my files opened when I turned 18. I am only 18, and it's hard without the right guide. Hoping anyone can help.
    p.s the reason for not asking help from my parents: they seem a little reluctant
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 02:31 PM
    You may want to talk to your parents. I'm sure they'll understand, and they may be more helpful than you think. They only seem reluctant because they love you so much. Just explain to them that you'd like to find out. I know the curiosity would drive me insane. Even if you don't find what you want, at least you tried. But definitely talk to them about it. It would probably end up hurting them a lot more if you did all this behind their backs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Network accessing [ 1 Answers ]

Dear friends, Im working in an office as a officer, for my department I want to share a folder so I have shared my folder, if any body is aceessing my PC in network it is asking guest password in this case the guest is inactive , but I want to enter the user name and password, this is my...

Accessing Closed adoption records [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 38 yr with three sons of my own, and I am tired of not being able to tell them what nationality we are. I need to know how to obtain my adoption records. Does anyone know of an easy painless way to do this?

Accessing adoption records [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone can help me! * I'm adopted and have recently decided to search for my biological family. Thing is there is a lot of stuff about the adoption I don't know. I've heard I am entitled to view my records, but I have no idea how to go about it. If anyone can offer me any...

Accessing VB dll from VC++ [ 6 Answers ]

I have developed windows dll from VB. (The site http://www.windowsdevcenter.com/pub/a/windows/2005/04/26/create_dll.html?page=3 gives a way to generate windows dll from VB). When I try to access it from VC++, it gives run time error as access violation. But I can access it from VB client If...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search