Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1lesslonleygirl Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Pitbulls
    How do u know when your pitbull pink nose is pregnant??
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Here's a good source of info - pitbulls don't have pregnancies that are different from any other breed.

Dog Pregnancy Timeline | Signs Of Pregnancy In Dogs | How Long Are Dogs Pregnant

How old is your dog and did your Veterinarian think breeding her is a good idea?

Jun 26, 2012, 03:17 PM
    My pitbull breeded with a blue nose pitbull
    I think my pitbull is 2 or 3 years old but its big
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 03:22 PM
    And so what is your question?

What did your Vet say about breeding your dog?

Jun 26, 2012, 03:44 PM
    Pitbulls
    Will the female pitbull after giving birth... will she eat her baby's when licking them??

Jun 26, 2012, 03:50 PM
    Pitbulls
    After your female pitbull gives birth will she eat themm when liking them??
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 04:01 PM
    How old are you?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Where did you hear that ? She licks them to clean them, make them urinate and defecate. That is the only reason she licks them.

Pittbulls are like any other good mothers.

How old are you?
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 04:03 PM
    Please stop opening new threads - you HAVE a thread about your dog and her pregnancy. Please answer my question about your Vet on that thread.

And how old are you?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 04:05 PM
    And ultrasound can detect fetal heartbeats at about 25 days, and x-ray can single out the skeletons for a puppy count at 45 days, something that I urge everyone to do so they will know exactly howl many puppies to expect.

Honestly pink-nose, blue nose it's just pigment it doesn't make the dog any worse or better than the next. They are terms used by people trying to sell puppies after they have breeded them.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Why is this posted in "other science" and not in the dog forum?

No, pitbulls do not eat their young. The licking is for the very reasons Tickle described.

You sound way too young to have a dog, much less be responsible for a pregnant dog.

Talk to your vet when you take your dog in for a pregnancy checkup. Your vet will be able to give you information that will help.

If the dog is in the beginning of her pregnancy I would highly recommend a spay abort procedure, because it's very obvious that you have no clue what you're doing.
    Pets Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 04:08 PM
    You already have a thread about this.

One thread per question please. Don't open multiple threads. Be a bit patient for an answer, we all volunteer here, we don't get paid to sit her 24/7. We don't get paid at all, so a bit of patience on your part would be greatly appreciated.

Post your question once. If you have anything further to add that is about the same topic, post it on your thread, don't start a new one.

Thank you.
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 04:09 PM
    She's less than clueless - read the other posts (and the duplicates of this one).
    Pets Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    She's less than clueless - read the other posts (and the duplicates of this one).
    I saw them. :(

I love summer, it's warm, and nice, and green and pretty, but I really can do without the summer teen posts on AMHD. Makes me want to hit my head against a wall repeatedly.
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    I saw them. :(

I love summer, it's warm, and nice, and green and pretty, but I really can do without the summer teen posts on AMHD. Makes me want to hit my head against a wall repeatedly.

Money on the table that she's not even a teen.

And here I go again - where are the parents? Unrestricted access to the Internet? Note - another child the education system is failing (or the other way around).

Although I have had dogs and people in my life that I've liked (a quote) to death!
    Pets Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 04:44 PM
    What worries me more is that this child seems to be the only one that is actually concerned about the dog, but has no clue.

The parents should be the ones responsible for the care of this animal, and they're not even responsible enough to monitor their child's internet usage.

They shouldn't have any dog, much less a pitbull, and a pregnant one to boot.

Sigh. Every time one poster makes me cry because they listened, and my advice worked, 10 more come along for which there is no help, because they have no clue, and no business even having an animal in their care. Those make me not only cry, but make me very angry. The dogs deserve more than this!

Jun 26, 2012, 07:21 PM
    I was just kidding
    Pets Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1lesslonleygirl View Post
    i was just kidding
    Well then, good riddance troll.

This site isn't for amusement. We wasted our time on your silly joke when there were people with real problems that we could have helped. We took our time to answer your joke, and ignored the people with real issues.

Leave the site. Kidding isn't something that's acceptable. You shouldn't even be on the internet if you think this sort of thing is fun.

Shame on you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pitbulls and their health [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is a 1yr. And a half and I was wondering what common problems I might want to be aware of? He goes through weight lose every now and then. He also started mating recently, is weight lose something that goes with that?

Pitbulls fighting [ 33 Answers ]

Why are they doing this to pitbulls its turcher!!

Ask questions about pitbulls [ 9 Answers ]

Yes I was just wondering what all colors are pitbull furs? Is there a chart or something? The reason I ask is because about 6 days ago my brindle female had her litter of pups two pups came out looking kind of redish-brown with kind of a dark blueish streak down their backs and one of my friends...

Pitbulls [ 2 Answers ]

How do you keep a pit bull from peeing and pooping in the house. How do you keep two pit bulls from charging the door when people come over.why would a pit bull chew on another pit bull.:confused:

View more questions Search