Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ifitoldyou Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Telling a friend you like them
    What is the best/easiest way to tell a friend that you're interested in them? I'd rather not be too blunt and say, "Hey, I'm interested in you," but I do want him to know.

Suggestions?
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Personally, I like blunt. Doesn't make my head hurt with the does she/doesn't she? If you decide to go with blunt, don't expect an immediate transformation though. It may take awhile to fully sink in. Also, if you've been friends for awhile and he's interested in you there probably would have been signs he feels the same way.
    Tony J Posts: 90, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 10:50 AM
    From my own experience I can tell you that sometimes guys don't know things until you tell them. I would advise telling him. At least you will have something to go on rather than not knowing. Remember, you only live once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed Signals from an Ex With a New Girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the long story short.. after being together for almost 2 years my boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago at the beginning of junior year of high school saying he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now and needs a break. We remained good friends and I gave him space. Things started...

Earthquake signals [ 3 Answers ]

A devastating earthquake struck northern pakistan on 8th of October and within 10-15 minutes of this earthquake we lost about 70-80 thousand lives and millions home-less. The biggest reason of such huge loss of life is that we cannot predict an earthquake. But it is commonly said that animals such...

Signals [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Can any one tell me what is the difference between Large and small signal Low and high siganl Flipflop and latch

My EX boyfriend is giving me mixed signals! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 'H', 21yrs old and in need of some of advice! When I was 16yrs I became friends with a guy (who I will name 'T') he is in the army. I had known his two brothers for years, and finally met 'T' when he came back to my home town to visit his family & friends. 'T' and I hit it off instantly...

View more questions Search