Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rutgersnz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 08:00 AM
    Immigration questions free
    Would this law apply to my Son. The way I interpret the clause when I (Father) become a citizen next year while he is still under 18 he can become a citizen too?
    A Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen after Birth IF…
    The child was under 18 or not yet born on February 27, 2001 At least one parent is a U.S. citizen, the child is currently under 18 and residing in the U.S. in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent pursuant to lawful admission for permanent residence.
    I am a LPR and my B2 visa son comes here frequently on his visa for up to the maximum 1 year stay. My wife is a B2 but has applied for change of status.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask immigration questions free [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I am on J1 visa and am planning to get married to a green card holder.it is going to be 4 years in April since he got his green card. Should I wait for him to get his citizenship and then marry him or it does not matter for me.and how long do I have to wait for him to apply for my green card....

Immigration questions free [ 0 Answers ]

Helllo Everyone ! Myself Pallavi lived in Ahmedabad. I have apply for IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE ( I 130) on date of 20th December 2006 ( 20-12-2006 ). And Date of Visa petition Approved is 3rd June 2009 ( 03-06-2009 ) . I have 2 children . At petition time both Age...

Ask immigration questions free? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been mirried to my wife for 1 year and 5 month... Right now I only have the two years green card. Now she's telling me she don't want to help me in getting the green card for me. She sended a letter to immigration saying we are not together that she felted use. What can I do to get my green...

Ask questions about immigration for free? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I came tu d uk wiv an EEA dependent visa along wiv 3 of my sister, then applied for indefinate stay in d uk along side my sister, my sisters were granted but mine was refused due to not enuf evidence that I've been in uk for five years,but what really happened was most of my document were lost...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.