Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2winds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Is there a 3 day grace period in PA for business contracts?
    Is there a 3 day grace period in PA for business contracts? If so, does Saturday count as a business day?

Check out some similar questions!

Five Day Grace Period for Rent [ 7 Answers ]

What states have a five day grace period in paying rent

30 day grace period for deceased tenant [ 12 Answers ]

My mom passed away on July 31, 2010, she paid her rent in full for the entire month of July. She rented a 2nd floor apartment in Queens, NY in a two family private home. She never signed a lease... she went month to month and resided in the apartment for 10 yrs. My brother and I are cleaning out...

5 day grace period for paying rent in Tennessee [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a state law in Tennessee that requires a landlord to give the tenent a 5day grace periodfor paying rent?

Is there a 3 day grace period after signed a lease [ 3 Answers ]

My son signed a lease for an apartment because the model was nice. When he saw the actual room and apartment he was to share with three others, he was disappointed in the apartment and the tenants. Can he get out of the lease after one day?

Signed lease in FL, Can't move in, 3 day grace period? [ 2 Answers ]

I signed a lease 3 days ago, but now I can't move... Is there a 3 day period on leases like there is on purchases of RE? IF not, what is reasonable charge for "breaking the lease" in this case. I have not touched the unit, it is ready for the next tenant immediately. Before me, it sat empty...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.