Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HEMANTH56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 06:50 AM
    I want to invite our family and friends for my brothers elder son wedding
    I want to invite family and friends for my brothers elder sons wedding. so please help me with wedding matter
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 07:20 AM
    It's up to your nephew, his fiancé, and their parents to determine who is invited to their wedding and send out the invitations. Have you spoken with them about inviting your friends?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should my daughter not invite my brother to her wedding? [ 6 Answers ]

I am not close at all to one of my brothers, Al and especially his wife, Candy. Candy either hates me or is indifferent to me, and I do not know why. Anyway, they live far away and we see them once a year. I gave up talking to Candy so I ignore her. My brother is very self-centered and did not help...

Is it inappropriate to invite your friends to holiday family functions? [ 1 Answers ]

Am I out of line for being miffed that for the third year in a row, my sister includes her friends in our family gatherings? What started as a one time invitation to her friend to attend Thanksgiving with us because her husband had to be out of town, has now turned into "tradition" where this...

Bachelor Party Vs Wedding Invite [ 11 Answers ]

Hello All- I was invited to an old friends "destination" bachelor party in Costa Rica. He was my roommate from 04-06 and we were close. After he meet his now fiancé, he moved out and shunned most of his friends for her. The wedding is in August and I was not invited. He snubbed several of...

I'm dating my first cousin (dads elder brothers son) [ 14 Answers ]

I have been dating my dads elder brothers son, and its almost a year now. I have separated with my husband and have been with my cousin for the last 12 months. We live in different countries and he visits me all the time, maybe in a month or 3 months. He has been married twice before and has 2 kids...

View more questions Search