Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam hussain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:31 AM
    I'm 19 years old and my girlfriend is 21 years old can we do court marriage?
    My d.o.b is 15 feb 1993 n her age is 24 years. We r both muslim and I love her a lot and wants to marriage with her as early as possible so please tell me what them do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 26, 2012, 03:36 AM
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

But in most areas the age to consent to marriage is 18.
    Sam hussain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

But in most areas the age to consent to marriage is 18.
    We both are live in delhi(india)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 26, 2012, 04:34 AM
    Oh well, I have bad news for you. In India the legal age for males to marry is 21. For females it is 18, but you will have to wait 2 more years.

http://www.english.emory.edu/Bahri/Arr.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, I'm 14 years old boy and my girlfriend online is 22 years old. [ 2 Answers ]

I love her and before her I was always depress and alone. I have no friend, no one love me, school is hard, my parent don't give a damn for me, I wanted to die... Now I have a reason to live.. She live In America and when Im 18, she will help me go there so we can live together and make our...

40 years of marriage [ 2 Answers ]

A married couple in their early 60s were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

View more questions Search