santaamer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 12:36 AM
    Slowness startup PC joined to the domain after login sceen
    I don't know why some users that joined to AD windows 2003 having very

Slowness start up after they enter their data in login screen ,and

Sometimes it's take longer than 10 minutes please advice

Check out some similar questions!

Replication between main domain & child domain [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have 2k8 R2 domain now I am to add one new child domain... my question is weather user&groups replication will be there?

Unable to login as local administrator in domain [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed windows server 2003 r2.I put it in domain... it shows a domin when I right click on my computer and look in properties... I request it to create a user in ad and then I tried to login as that ad user theni am able to get log in but when I decided to give this ad...

Extreme slowness logging on & opening desktop icons [ 6 Answers ]

What can cause extreme slowness logging onto desktop WinXP and desktop icons slow to appear and open - Norton Virus Spyware scan & Ad-Adware found nothing. Could there be a hardware issue instead?

I can't use the mouse or keyboard to login at the login screen, not in safe mode too [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the background. My wife's PC (identical to my own, and running on Windows XP)was restarting at shutdown recently on it's own and I saw an error that said there was some kind of driver error. So, I uninstalled the nvidia drivers in hopes of installing the most recent ones. I don't know if...

Svchost.exe?  And startup but not in startup file? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, Can you tell me what svchost.exe is? I'm always getting a box saying it has generated errors and will be closed. Also, a lot of things start up without being in the startup file. Where does the computer get the command to start those things up? The registry or somewhere else? ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.