Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meehan123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 11:20 PM
    Why won't my papillon eat
    I have tried everything with my 7mo old puppy and I can't seem to get her to eat. She will just nibble at her food,tried every food out there grain free to raw to home cooked. She goes through these spells that she doesn't want to eat so I have to feed baby food through syringe. Vet doesn't understand it and every time she drops weight.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 02:57 AM
    Perhaps it may be time to gather your records and seek a second opinion.
    tootaloo699 Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jun 27, 2012, 04:20 AM
    This is hard to help you, Im going to ask you what cleaning products you are using, or possibly hair spray. Dogs spend most of their lives under are feet, which means that anything that your spraying into the air the dog is inhaling. Febreeze an any cleaners that contain that ingreident are harmful to are pets so try to use another cleaning product an don't use fabric softners of harsh detergents like one that has four letters an begins with a G when washing their bedding. I cannot use G. detergent, I break out horribly an most things don't bother me. Hope you take a close look at what you are using an you may find your answer. What I said about Febreeze has been documented as true. God Bless

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy won't eat and has worms [ 16 Answers ]

4 days ago my 7 week old siberian husky puppy was vaccinated and dewormed. He did not eat or drink for almost 36 hours. We took him to the vet and he was put on ivs because he was dehydrated. The next day he was back to being very sleepy and not the same. We took him back to the vet and he was...

My 5 week old puppy won't eat [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 5 week old puppy I know its to early to have but the people that had her didn't want her cause they were moving so now I have her. She is eating puppy food with puppy milk in it she ate real good yesterday day but she want eat today its starting to scare me I try giving her the bottle but...

Hellp my papillon dog won't eat her food what shouild I do [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 1/2 year old female papillon dog I adopted from the local shelter last Thursday. It has been 8 days now and she will only eat little amouts of dog food and if my fiancé hand feeds her she will only eat and we need to stop this. We are trying to get her to eat nutro natural choice...

View more questions Search