Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CG98 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Got hit in the right ear
    Just on June 15th, my little brother had a birthday party and right when the party was going to end, they were hitting each other with those water noodles thingy's and of them hit me in the right ear and now I can bearly hear on this ear, and it's so uneven, I wonder if it's just Temporary or it's permanent, kind of scared right now, please help me :(
    ali18ninja Posts: 159, Reputation: 16

Jun 26, 2012, 01:00 AM
    You could have ruptured your ear drum or damaged the cochlea. Although you won't know the severity of the damage until you get looked at by a doctor. Temporary hearing loss is common. A blow to the head can cause temporary hearing loss that can be irreversible. But if it doesn't go away in a day, I suggest you go to a doctor to have it checked just in case.
    CG98 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ali18ninja View Post
    You could have ruptured your ear drum or damaged the cochlea. Although you won't know the severity of the damage until you get looked at by a doctor. Temporary hearing loss is common. A blow to the head can cause temporary hearing loss that can be irreversible. But if it doesn't go away in a day, I suggest you go to a doctor to have it checked just in case.
    Well I did go to the doctor, and they gave me a hearing test, and they said I did perfect on it... and lots of people are telling to just calm down, and it might heal on it's ownself. But it's already been a week. *SIGH*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hit in ear [ 1 Answers ]

My friend accidentally smacked me in the left ear ( direct hit). Now when I try the "ear drum perforation test", pluging my nose and breathing out, I can hear/feel air coming out of my left ear. The odd part is, my right ear was ringing for a few hours after he hit me and has been feeling...

I got hit in my left ear by slaps and punches! [ 3 Answers ]

I got hit in my left ear by slaps and punches! I'm having a slight problem of hearing and when I applied some ear drops in my ears, the drops came running out through my mouth with lots of pain effects. Could you please help me.

Got hit right behind my ear--what do I do because the pain is unbearable [ 2 Answers ]

Don't know what to do I got hit rite behind my ear and I feel like my ear drum is bleeding but I don't see any blood. What do I do?

Hit really hard in ear [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped in my left ear and right after I went to pop my ear and air blew out I had to swim and when I got in the pool my ear hurt so baad my hearing is a little more quiet in the ear I got hit on what do I do to fix it

View more questions Search