Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annie Getter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Seniors home repairs
    I need some repairs for my home and would like to know who do I go to for help?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Family members, friends, the religious group of your personal choice locally.
    You may talk to a local reality agent and/or a large contractor to see if your local area may have any programs.

There are some tax breaks for updates in some utility items like air conditioner and hot water heaters though the utility ( they will not nearly cover all the cost but it helps.

Check with your local senior citizen center office

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free help for seniors that need home work done [ 1 Answers ]

My sister is 65, disabled. Lives in a private home and needs some small things done aouund the house for her. One extremely important item is replacing the backyard security light. She does not have enough income to pay someone to do this, and is very cautious who she lets in her home. She lives on...

House repairs for seniors? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 62 year old widow living in a mini home my home is in need of repairs and I cannot afford to get it done things like I have to have the an electrician come in and replace the electrical panels a dry well rotting windows and a few other things please tell me where to go for help... thanks

Home repairs for seniors? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a representative come to Senior Citizen group and give a presentation regarding Home repairs for seniors in Portsmouth VA

Home repairs for seniors [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are both retired and on fixed income we own a home that needs repairs Like the deck and railings our home insurance is treating to cancel if repairs are not done. Is there such a thing as a grant for home repairs?

Independent seniors and home care business [ 6 Answers ]

I have a business plan to help seniors stay independent and stay at home, but I need advise on how and where to go for this type of help? I need a dependable bigger vehicle and I need to know what it entails to get bonded and can I get any federal grant assistance or state? I have helped a few...

View more questions Search