Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1countrylady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 07:10 PM
    Complete change of diet / blood sugar
    I changed my diet completely about six weeks ago and began exercising. All the sugary products were removed from my diet.

I have felt like crud for about 5 weeks now. I have had excessive sweating and dizziness. Today I have been paying attention to urination and I have urinated about every hour but I can pretty much sleep through the night.

My meds have been changed recently. Anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. I attributed feeling bad to that, however I believe it may be low blood sugar.

I found some frosting in my cupboard so I am going to slowly try to get some sugar back into me and call the dr. in the morning.

Does this all make sense?

Thank you. I will wait for a reply
    poseidon_22 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 01:41 AM
    To take some sweety thing may make fell you more energtic ıf you don't have diabetus try to take it. Don't forget brain uses blood glocose as an energy source=)

The reason of excessive sweating and dizziness may be due to hypotension. See how you feel after eating sweet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Results of my blood Complete Blood Count [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 33 year old female. My RBC is 5.32, MCV is 74, MCH 23.5, MCHC is 31.6, RDW is 16.5, Eos (Absolute) is 0.5. What does this mean?

Blood sugar [ 3 Answers ]

What is the total range for blood sugar tested before meals and after meals?

Whenever I diet, I get symptoms of low blood sugar? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay - here's the deal. I am absolutely embaressed of this. I am a Junior in college (nursing school, to get my BSN), 20 years old, 5'6" tall, and 240 pounds. Since starting college as a freshman I was 135 pounds, I have successfully gained over 100 pounds in 2 years. I don't know what happened....

Source for % sugar per day on 2000 calorie diet [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a source for this information? 10% of daily calories should be from sugar? I am preparing a presentation for a corporation's food offering and need sources to document these suggestions.

Blood sugar [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, My mom says she had really high blood sugar. She is way beyond normal. She has been dieting n trying to loss weight since she is fat n she thinks it will help her. Please can u give me some reasons for why her sugar keeps going high. She is a nurse and she herself doesn't know the...

View more questions Search