Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonifacio Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Ear streching swelling normal?
    I strechedd my ear from a 2 to 0 and every time I take it out it bleeds and the right ear is getting swolen does that mean its infected.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Possibly - does it feel warm, is there a discharge?
    Bonifacio Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 05:01 PM
    Yeahh its warm discharge. and the left ear is normal but the right is warm and kind of swollen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ear cartilage piercing swelling [ 5 Answers ]

I recently got my cartilage pierced. One day, it was normal and the next I couldn't move the earring back and forth to clean it. What does this mean?

Swelling Lump Behind Ear [ 2 Answers ]

When I was in middle school I on several occasions had a lump form behind my ear and my doctor told me it was simply a pimple. Those have come and gone, but now, in my early 20's, I have another lump. It began forming about a week ago, I dismissed it at first for another pimple but was un able to...

Swelling behind ear [ 3 Answers ]

I recently noticed a bump behind my ear the size of a pea. There was swelling along the back of my ear and it was read. Well, I already had a doctors appointment, so I decided to ask him what he though it could be. He said that he was not sure... looks like an allergic reaction to something. He...

Swelling behind right ear [ 1 Answers ]

I flicked my hair last night and felt a stinging pain behind my right ear, instantly it was swollen and a hard lump on the crease behind. Today I feel dizzy, headaches and faint but looks normal just swollen. I have work at 5 but want to know what this might be and will I be safe as I am working in...

Swelling below right ear and jaw bone [ 2 Answers ]

I was sitting at work and I got this horrible pain under my right ear. A little on the jaw bone. The pain was so bad that I felt like I just got punch on the side of my face. Since then, I've had swelling under my ear and behind the jaw bone. It even hurts to touch the area. Is this a ear...

View more questions Search