Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christina dyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Heart gurgle
    :rolleyes: my heart feel like it is gurgleing when I sit or stand what can this be
    nikki04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2007, 12:22 AM
    It might be svt. I have it and it can be real scary but is manageable go to a cardiologist to have tests performed
    twomuttsmom Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 22, 2007, 12:10 AM
    I would have to get more symptoms from you...

Do you have chest pain with this? Does it feel like your heart is skipping? Speeding up?
    Do you get light headed? Do you feel a rush of blood into your head and neck area?
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Jul 13, 2007, 12:37 PM
    I had SVT, specifically WPW. About 5 years after having and RFA procedure to "cure" me, I started having heart gurgles. This usually happens when I'm relaxing. I've seen a doctor about it, and he wasn't too concerned. I do not remember what he claimed it was, but said there wasn't much to worry about. I do not have any pain though. If you do have pain, it could possibly be angina.

Hope that helps.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Jul 25, 2007, 07:04 AM
    How constant is it? Every time you sit/stand?

I have a mitral valve prolapse and I feel it, but only 1/week or so. I would describe the feeling similar to what you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gurgle in my bathroom sink [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 2 story home. All the bathroom plumbing goes to a main pipe. There is a vent tube that goes through the roof also. After a heavy rainfall when the sump pump turns on the discharge the water that has came through the tile system the toilet bubbles and gurgles. Now that the rain has...

Tub draining causes toilets to gurgle [ 1 Answers ]

Have a issue with drainage. Live in East Tenn with high clay. This is the problem... family of five. When it's bed time and bath tub is half full, drainage causes both toilets to gurgle. House bought 2 yrs ago built 1978 (had 2 people living in it ) and everything was great until last NOV. when the...

Toilet Gurgle [ 11 Answers ]

House is about 1.5 yrs old + connected to City Sewer system. When up stairs washing machine drains, we get gurgling + suds in downstairs toilet bowl (just beneath it). No other drains are problem. Only gurgles when upstairs washer drains from full load with suds (does not happen when just try it...

Tub drain gurgle [ 4 Answers ]

I had previously posted a question regarding a "sewage or septic" odor in my downstairs bathroom. Tonight when using the toilet and flushing, I noticed a gurgle / belch coming from the bathtub drain, which I had not noticed or heard before. Is this a condition that may be related to the odor...

Kithen sink gurgle [ 3 Answers ]

I've read from other posts that this is a venting problem, but I'm not sure how to resolve this problem. When the sump pump runs, the kitchen sink gurgles, and we get a sewer gas smell. Do I need to check the vent on the roof? If so, how do I do that? Do I need the kithcen line snaked? What exactly...

View more questions Search