Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dayviona_Sweety Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 02:19 PM
    11 year old career helper
    I need a job not hire pay I just need to make money so I want need no one else I'm smart respectful also giving
    Dayviona_Sweety Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayviona_Sweety View Post
    i need a job not high pay i just need to make money so i want need no one else im smart respectful also giving
    Please help me I will do almost anything clean, baby sit, and also make runs
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 25, 2012, 02:21 PM
    We are a GLOBAL web site so cannot help you in this endeavour.
    You need to make local contacts and networking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can a 9 year old get a acting career? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm nine and I want an acting career. I want your answer and what you think.

22 year old female not knowing what career path to take [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I wanted to enter into the medical field of ultrasonic technican but I am finding out that I am struggling more mentally and wondering if my unhappiness is worth it. I don't know what I want to do in life and I guess that's the problem. Is there a career path questionare out there that...

Which career field is best for a 16-year-old? [ 3 Answers ]

Want something that will pay well, although I know most will start around the same amount. My basic categories that I split my options into are: department stores, clothing stores, children's stores, bookstores, body & beauty stores, houseware stores, and restaurants. This is a list of the...

30 year old ex felon looking for a career [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just got releasede from prison and I am ready to get my life together. I have always been interested in graphic design and architectural drafting. I have criminal damage, and possession of paraphenilia on my record. Is that a career I can obtain, and also is there any financial aide available?

Are there any career options for a 25 year old with a felony? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and recently was convicted with a felony charge of cocaine , I was very stupid one night and hope it doesn't destroy my life. I wish to further my education by taking college courses so that I can be a positive person in my children's life. I was wondering if there are any...

View more questions Search