Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pagesus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 01:42 PM
    Answers to Accounting Questions
    Corporation: Board of Directors, Stockholers.
    Can a member of the Board of Directors pay for his children's private school out of corporate funds - where would you post these transactions. Can this be considered Officer's Compensation or would it be an advance and then paid back by that person out of a bonus at year end.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagesus View Post
    Corporation: Board of Directors, Stockholers.
    Can a member of the Board of Directors pay for his childrens private school out of corporate funds - where would you post these transactions. Can this be considered Officer's Compensation or would it be an advance and then paid back by that person out of a bonus at year end.
    Either way but you had better have a Board resolution for that. It is either salary or a loan as you say

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answers to Accounting Questions? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. What can an XYZ company do if they incurred bills on account of their other company that has shut down? Can they open a liability account for that company?

Accounting questions and answers? [ 0 Answers ]

Based on the following information what is the amount of cash payments for inventory? Ending Beginning Inventory 60,000 75,000 Accounts Payable ...

Answers to Accounting Questions? [ 1 Answers ]

What describes modified Cash basis

Accounting questions and answers? [ 0 Answers ]

I want to sell a business that I bought for $100,000 and sell it for $100,000 what if any taxes do I have to pay

Accounting questions and answers [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a timeshare five years ago for $17,000. I sold it last year for $8,000. May I write the loss of $9,000 off my taxes entirely or do I have to take the loss in increments?

View more questions Search