Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowboymark69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 12:52 PM
    What to do about Sears?
    My wife and I had Sears install a central air conditioner 3 years ago that has never worked correctly. They came out at least once a year to refill the coolant and eventually put dye in the line and never found out where it leaked. This year we pretty much had to start all over again since no-one seems to return phone calls. Technicians came out and found that the condenser is bad. The condenser was forced into the furnace when installed and leaks . The vent on the side is unable to open or anything since it is directly on the coils. Now Sears wants us to pay for the labor of about $1300 to fix the issue. Working with John Kuest we were told the best they can do is offer us 50% on labor and told me wife that he cannot turn back the clock. Unwilling to admit it was an installation error and constant run around has us about ready to pay to have it fixed, but we do not have the money. It has been unseasonably hot here and they are talking 100's this week. He said the soonest he can have someone is Friday or next week. What can we do? I called corporate and was told they aren't able to do anything, it is a local issue. What the heck is corporate for then? Do we attempt to sue them, please any suggestions would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a mower with a Craftsman 15.5 hp Kohler engine (917-256552). I'm getting lots of gas in my oil. Cause? Coulod I replace the Kohler with a 16 hp Briggs and Stratton from another Sears mower (917-270670)?

Shoplifting at Sears -- now what? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a problem that I want you to help me. One week ago, I bought a shirt at Sears in Ottawa and I lifted two small things (the price was 36$ or 46$), That was my first time. When I came out of the store a man came and said to me back to the store and I took a room. The mall's...

Sears help desk [ 0 Answers ]

My Craftsman garage door opener outside keypad won't work/accept the code. I changed the battery in keypad, te light in it comes on but that's it. The inside button works find.?

Sears tractor [ 2 Answers ]

Tractor has new battery but has to be jumped off once running it runs great for a while then dies and want crank back up battery is dead. Where should I look to get this problem fixed?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.