Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmoothWest Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Drank on 3 different days. Will I pass EtG?
    Hi this one is for Dr Bill because he seems to know his stuff. I'm 22 years old 185 lbs 6'2". I drank 9 beers from 11pm to 4 am on Wednesday. Then on Thursday I had 2 beers from 10pm to 1am. And finally on Friday I had 4 beers from 10pm to 2am. All day Saturday and Sunday I drank water heavily. I'd say 2 gallons each day. My EtG test was today (Monday) at 8am. My sample was pretty diluted as well. I'm not a big drinker except for this weekend. I'm very active. And in the past I have passed an EtG within 36 hours drinking 5 beers. What do you think my chances are for this one. I'm kind of stressing it.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 11:43 AM
    Each sequential drinking session is timed separately. EtG is not cumulative and eliminates at a standard rate, similar to alcohol.

Therefore, the Wed consumption is past detection regardless of amount consumed, as are the Thurs. and Fri episodes due to low consumption v. time.

Please let us know the results.

Jun 25, 2012, 12:08 PM
    Thanks DrBill. You helped put my mind at ease. Looking back on my question it may have been 5 beers instead of 4 I wasn't really counting at the time. Will it make much of a difference? But I will let you know how it goes. I should know by Thursday at the latest.
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Makes a difference but doesn't bring within range of detection.

Jun 28, 2012, 12:24 PM
    So I passed. They haven't said anything to me and no news is good news. If it was dirty I would have known 1-2 days afterwards. So thank you for your quick informative answers DrBill. It kept me from freaking out all week.
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothWest View Post
    So I passed. They haven't said anything to me and no news is good news. If it was dirty I would have known 1-2 days afterwards. So thank you for your quick informative answers DrBill. It kept me from freaking out all week.
    Thanks for your report. Do you happen to know the cutoff of the test?

Jun 28, 2012, 12:52 PM
    I want to say its 100 but I can't be for sure on that. I can't remember the name of the lab either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass my EtG test if I drank 3 days ago? [ 51 Answers ]

Probation sprung a surprise EtG test on me. They took my urine sample at 5pm Tuesday. The preceding Thursday I had 4 beers. Friday I had 10 beers over 6-7 hours. Saturday I had one glass of champagne and 3 beers over a 3.5 hour period. I stopped drinking on Saturday night before 9pm. I am a 25 year...

Drank on 3 different days. Will I pass EtG? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this one is for Dr Bill because he seems to know his stuff. I'm 22 years old 185 lbs 6'2". I drank 9 beers from 11pm to 4 am on Wednesday. Then on Thursday I had 2 beers from 10pm to 1am. And finally on Friday I had 4 beers from 10pm to 2am. All day Saturday and Sunday I drank water heavily. I'd...

If I drank 3 beers and had 55 before a EtG will I pass [ 4 Answers ]

I am in shape male. I 6 foot 6 and a 195 pounds. I also played two big ball games before I tested

Drank Friday night will I pass EtG on Wednesday? [ 1 Answers ]

drank roughly about 8 beers (bottles) bud select and three shots of tequila Friday night... got selected for a random EtG today Wednesday which I just finished taking at 450pm.. what are my chances of passing? 5'7 173lbs

I drank thurs. & Fri. Will I pass an EtG Tuesday? [ 3 Answers ]

I drank Thursday and Friday night stopping at 11pm. I have to take an EtG test on Tuesday morning. Will I pass? I am 170lbs and have a very fast metabolism.

View more questions Search