Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulpep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 10:24 AM
    Washer/no cold water, only on, hot wash cold rinse
    Temperature settings are: CC, WC, WW, HC. Cold water works in all settings except the HC setting, ( Hot wash cold rinse ).

Check out some similar questions!

When I turn on the hot tap the water runs hot then cold hot then cold [ 0 Answers ]

When I run the hot tap, the water runs hot then cold, hot then cold. The boiler ignites when the tap is turned on but then goes off and on, off and on while the tap is running. I have a ravenheat LS80(T) combi boiler

Cold water in hot lines. If I turn the hot water supply off, I still get cold water [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a rental house. I replaced the hot water heater and shut off valves. With the shutt-off in and out of the tack are closed, I still get cold water from the hot side of all faucets in the house. When valves are open, and temp. Set at very hot, I get semi-hot water.

I have cold water downstairs but no hot or cold water upstairs [ 1 Answers ]

I have water coming into the house as I have cold water in the downstairs tap but I have no hot water upstairs in the taps and no water in the toilet but there is water in the tank any suggests

Forced Hot Water baseboard COLD COLD [ 7 Answers ]

I have forced hot water baseboard heat. My two upstairs baseboards are cold when heat is fine in the rest of the lower house. I beld the unit and still it's cold. I pulled at least 2 quarts of water out but no air at all. Any sugesstions on what to do next. Thanks

Washer won't rinse and no cold water getting in [ 2 Answers ]

There is no cold water going into my washer and won't rinse it out as well, I already checked all the hoses and they are not plugged up and the cold water seems to be running fine

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.