Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelsieconti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 10:10 AM
    I lied about rape
    Please please don't juge me... First I have been pressured into having sex before but a cuple of different people they put so much pressure on me that it scared me the way they were acting and putting there hands on me I believed I would be hurt if I did not give in.. I felt like a slut for giving in.. anyway I met this guy It was love at first sight but I was afraid of sex... when the time came that he wanted to have sex he started kissing my neck and I started crying.. I liked him so much but the thought of all those other guys who had acted the way they did was just stuck in my head.. anyway I ended up telling him I was raped.. I don't know why I did it but I also said it was my step dad who did it ( my stepdad would watch me in the shower and would always make remarks about my boobs and butt.. he never raped me though.. I don't kknow why I said he did.. maybe I was afraid of him leaving me because he thought I was a slut.. point is I ended up getting married to this guy and he is the love of my life.. but I really want to tell him the truth.. but he will leave I know that he will that's just how he is.. I messed up so bad I don't know what to do. I fell like a horrible person... I need help.. I don't lie often I don't know why I did this someone please help me :(
    Moogue Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 03:19 PM
    If you were pressured into having sex with previous partners that pressure IS tantamount to RAPE, just because you didn't fight back or actually say NO does not lessen how it has made you feel since. The thing with your stepfather obviously had a deep impact on you and understandably made you feel violated, his actions verbal or otherwise were wrong and worrying.

My advise for what it's worth is firstly to go and see your doctor about getting referred for some counselling. There are issues here that you have not dealt with, the brain makes the strangest connections and they can and will last a lifetime if you do not face them. With regards to your husband... talk to him, he supported you before he will again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend lied to me for months and I lied to him once just recently, what do I do [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating June 4th 2010 & He cheated on me in September and I didn't know until November when he had cheated on me again and I found out that one in a bad way.. He didn't tell me the truth about how he cheated or anything... I broke up with him when I found out (The day...

Is It Rape? [ 6 Answers ]

The other day,I just remembered something that happened to me in my past.It just all started coming back to me.I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone,and just started having a panic attack.I remembered when I was in 6th grade (I'm in 9th now) that my best friend would always ask for us to kiss,...

I lied To My boyfriend abnout my age,after he knew I lied to him about something else [ 11 Answers ]

Hey,Okay I met my Boyfriend on a chat zone we met on a date and I fell in love with him,and now I think I love him,But my conscious is bothering me.I told him I was 17 and Im actually 16,He just turned 20,2 weeks ago and now he thinks Im 17,and I want to come clean.I lied to him before and I told...

Rape [ 2 Answers ]

The statute of limitations on rape charge in state of Florida

Rape [ 5 Answers ]

OK a couple of boys in my school were taken for rape actually a gang bang rape but only 3 boys were involved. But the 2 accessories are in there too but the accessories didn't know what was going on they never new. Also the girl is only 12 years old and the boys that raped had sex with her are 19!...

View more questions Search