Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjonas1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Bartholin Cyst
    I have a bartholin cyst. It first appeared 2 weeks ago and it keeps getting bigger. I tried taking hot baths and when I put hot compresses on it, it get bigger. It is really painful and I don't have good health insurance. Is there a good home remedy for it?

Check out some similar questions!

Bartholin Gland Removal [ 0 Answers ]

I have had 15 or more bartholin cysts since I was 19. I am now 35, and my doctor does not want to remove the glands. I am tired of having the cysts, the word catheter is the WORST part. I am in constant pain until it is removed. I will walk around with the cyst as long as I can stand it, just to...

Bartholin cyst and ewcm [ 2 Answers ]

If you have a bartholin cyst is it possible to not have an ewcm when you ovulate? I am Trying to conceive and am on cycle day 35 with a regular 28 day cycle. No af, 5 days late, but didn't notice any ewcm this month either so not sure if I O'd? Took an hpt when I was 3 days late, but bfn. I have...

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Cyst of Bartholin Gland [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my GYN for a annual pap. I really felt uncomfortable because it was my first time. He told me I def. had a yeast infection and gave me meds to clear it up. He failed to tell me that I had a cyst on my bartholin gland. He just told me I had bad swelling around my pelvis area. I noticed...

Bartholin cyst and pain [ 2 Answers ]

I was told I have a Bartholin Cyst. I was tender but that is all. The NP told me to take sitz baths and warm compresses. The moment I did I was in pain and have been since. Now I cannot get in to the Dr. for 10 days. I am looking for anything that will help with the pain.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.