Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TonyaBrock Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Anyone know of a good job in Fort Collins, CO?
    I need a job that does not involve a call center. I am a people person.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 25, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Visit the public library and go to the reference desk. Tell them about your job search. They will have information on local job openings, will have the daily job ads, and will give you helpful information (up-to-date books and Internet sites) on how to proceed with a good resume and how to sell yourself at a job interview. There may even be a local job club that you can join for similar help and supportive co-job seekers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to know about my future in job prospect. Which type of job is good for me.. [ 1 Answers ]

I did graduation only and from last three years I am working in a bank but not at all satisfied there. I am really confused what to do should go for education or try job somewhere else but till now know what to do.

Will going to japan make things with my spouse good again, will I find a good job [ 1 Answers ]

Wonder if it is good idea to travel to japan to be with spouse and if I do will our lives be better and will I be able to find a good paying job there or should we stay apart during this deployment to help us or will it break us

Offered a job at an investment bank, is this a good job? [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a job at Advanced Equities, a Venture Capital Investment Banking Firm. The job entails calling potential clients all day to set up accounts. The clients are Technology companies who might need capital. What scares me about this job is that it was relatively easy to get, they...

View more questions Search