Ask
    jerseygirl16 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Jul 1, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Ugh
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 06:57 PM
    Just go to your doctor.

You really need help for your paranoia. Get him to do a complete physical, and to recommend therapy to help you deal with things.

Right now there's really nothing more we can do except tell you over and over that you're not pregnant.

So go see a professional.

Good luck, but really, there's nothing more we can do. We've done the best we can to help you, and it's beyond our abilities to do so.

Jul 1, 2012, 07:04 PM
    I'm paranoid but its for a good reason and I don't want to be pregnant and if I am I will get kicked out of my house and everything. I just don't trust the tests because ladies say they had all false negatives I don't want to end up like that :( I want to have accurate results I'm just scared and need help in finding that I'm 100% not pregnant. Thanks though
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:08 PM
    No its not for "Good Reason"... its because you have a very real problem that needs diagnosed and treated... and its got nothing to do with babies. You are just trying to blame it on that.

Its not normal to be running around with fixations and obsessions that you apparently have.

Get it taken care of and your quality of life will improve dramatically.
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl16 View Post
    I'm paranoid but its for a good reason and I dont want to be prego and if I am I will get kicked out of my house and everything. I just don't trust the tests because ladies say they had all false negatives I don't want to end up like that :( I want to have accurate results I'm just scared and need help in finding that I'm 100% not prego. Thanks though
    We've helped you as much as we can. We simply don't have the resources to give you the help you need.

You need professional help. There's nothing more we can do for you. See your doctor, get into therapy. That's the only advice we can give you at this point.

Jul 1, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Omg I don't need therapy it's the first time I'm dreaming out jeez I'm just need something that will give me an accurate answer! I'm 16, and have a life, I'm scared that I might be pregnant.
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:31 PM
    No.. You are 16... and have problems that might get resolved if you talk to the right people about them. Keep them a secret and nothing gets better.

Jul 1, 2012, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    No..You are 16...and have problems that might get resolved if you talk to the right people about them. Keep them a secret and nothing gets better.
    What do u mean nothing gets better? I'm just scared I'm pregnant. That's it.
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Self delusion is a symptom. This is way beyond fear of pregnancy.

Jul 1, 2012, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Self delusion is a symptom. This is way beyond fear of pregnancy.
    I'm not 25 and ready to have a baby that's y I have fear!
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:50 PM
    Keep telling yourself that... won't change anything. You need to see a shrink... seriously. You don't want to listen to anything anyone said...

Jul 1, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Omggggg u don't get it. I'm like this just because I am terrified that I might be pregnant! Not because self delusion!
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl16 View Post
    Omggggg u don't get it. I'm like this just because I am terrified that I might be prego! Not because self delusion!

What more do you want from us? There's nothing anyone on this site can do to help you. Even if you were pregnant we couldn't tell you. We can't diagnose pregnancy over the internet. We're basing our replies on what you told us, and based on what you told us, you're not pregnant. But you don't want to accept that. Go to a doctor, ask for an ultrasound. Something tells me that even then you wouldn't believe you're not pregnant.

So either get the help you need, and really, you do need help, psychiatric help, or continue to be paranoid.

How long will it take until you accept that you're not pregnant? Five more months? A year? Will you go through this every time you have sex? I'd really be rethinking sex if I were you.

Get help! That's the only advice we can offer you. You don't have to accept it, but there's nothing more we can do to help you.

I'm asking that this thread be closed. You've gotten the only advice we can give, you won't accept it, and there's nothing more we can do to help you.

Good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2012, 09:26 PM
    Holy cow... you are still freaking out? Seriously, this has gone on too far.

You have had a blood test that was negative, you have had negative urine HPTs. For crying out loud, YoU AREN't PREGNaNT!

There is no more help we can give you, thus, this thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2 days before period, having pregnancy symptoms, test negative. Could I still be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Symptoms have been consitpation, uneasy stomach on/off, vivid dreams, swollen breast, and very tired lately where I don't want to get out of bed.

Can I be Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Im 18 an I was supposed to start my period feb 7th but instead of a normal period I got light pink then brown colored. Normally id get cramps a day or two before my period actually starts so I know this can't be my period. Yes, I have had unprotected sex, married, and we have been trying but not...

I'm 16 and I think I'm pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I am 16 and my boyfriend and I have had sex first time was unprotected and all the other times were protected he has told me that he never ejaculated in me even with a condom on I had my period in march in the beginning of the month I can't remember the exact date but my periods never seem to be at...

View more questions Search