Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stlc1215 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 04:55 AM
    37 years old son won't let me visit grandkids
    My sons wife elbow my my mother in the ribs, disrespected her numerous of times. I brought this to his wife's attention. The outcome of all this, I am not allow to speak or visit my grandchildren . My son told me he did not trust me that I could be violent, a passive aggressor, words that I could not belief he describe who I am to him
    . I was not a prefect parent, I don't know who he was describing. I spoke to my best friend s that were in my life since his birth, I spoke to my mother I ask them all , could I have been this person he had describe. They were taken aback, the question is
    What can I say or do? I called him to asked him why? Why are you doing this, he then told me I hate his wife. I told him where did you get that from, he just kept on surprising me, I am crushed. I am reaching out do I need the help? My heart is broken. I raise my son as a single parent, love him and took care of him the best that I could. My family and friends are surprised , my father told me I did well with my son. Sorry this is a little wordy. What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

My sister and nephew(2 years) wants to visit usa for tourisum? [ 0 Answers ]

My sister and nephew(2 years) wants to visit usa on Visitor visa.She is separated from her husband(not divorced),He will not gprovide his passport copy and consent letter for kids's vistor visa. In this situation what are the documents she has to produce to consulate to get visa for kid. Your...

Why cant my son bring his daughter to visit without his mother [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his partner have an 18 month old baby girl who is beautiful. We are having a celebration for my other son's birthday at home and his partner says he can come, she is too busy but he can't bring the baby. When they come together she doesn't get up until lunchtime and the baby sleeps in...

My 9 year old son does not want to visit his dad as much, do I have to force him ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 9 year old son from my ex partner. We separated over 6 years ago. He now lives a 2 hour drive away and has him every other weekend from Friday night to Sunday night. However, my son is getting a bit older now and is missing out on friends school parties and family functions due to him...

3.5 years long distance, now she needs time, paying for me to visit? [ 102 Answers ]

After 2.5 years of long distance, different regions of the country, we were planning on being in same area after college. She is now employed and I'm in grad school, but we didn't end up in the same location, due to financial reasons. Just went 3 months w/o seeing each other and we got to spend...

First Visit To Dentist In Over 9 Years-Very Apprehensive. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I'm scheduled for a dental evaluation on January 23. I have a BAD feeling that in addition to a plethora of cavities that need to be filled, I'm going to be faced with the possibility of getting either a bridge or crown(and according to several dental sites, the cost is somewhere...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.