Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibrahim1234 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 06:20 PM
    Answer the question in accounting
    Dear sir/madam
    I hope this messeag find you will
    I attached file to you I need solve and answe the Q.please if possible thanks a lot
    Hammouri
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf accounting 1.pdf (809.1 KB, 129 views)
  2. File Type: pdf accounting 2.pdf (767.8 KB, 129 views)
  3. File Type: pdf accounting 3.pdf (873.7 KB, 97 views)
  4. File Type: pdf accounting 4.pdf (829.5 KB, 92 views)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim1234 View Post
    Dear sir/madam
    i hope this messeag find you will
    i attached file to you i need solve and answe the Q.please if possible thanks a lot
    hammouri
    Sorry can't see the file

Jun 24, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    sorry can't see the file
    I attached the file again
    I hope its OK now
    Thanks to you
    Attached Images
  6. File Type: pdf accounting 1.pdf (809.1 KB, 114 views)
  7. File Type: pdf accounting 2.pdf (767.8 KB, 75 views)
  8. File Type: pdf accounting 3.pdf (873.7 KB, 86 views)
  9. File Type: pdf accounting 4.pdf (829.5 KB, 84 views)
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2012, 07:30 PM
    i attached the file again
    i hope its ok now
    thanks to you
    Right side up would be nice but two out of four might be a pass where you come from. It would also be useful to have all the data in one document so you don't have to jump backwards and forwards but you can't have everything

There is a lot of data here what is your question or specific problem? You may also have breached copyright by copying and transmitting these files

Jun 24, 2012, 07:42 PM
    right side up would be nice but two out of four might be a pass where you come from

there is a lot of data here what is your question or specific problem?
    This is from book on financial accounting appendix B CASE 2 EIGHTH EDITION

Jun 24, 2012, 07:44 PM
    The question is on the first paper there is 6 question need treat and answer I hope you get it from fille

Jun 24, 2012, 07:53 PM
    right side up would be nice but two out of four might be a pass where you come from. it would also be usefull to have all the data in one document so you don't have to jump backwards and forwards but you can't have everything

there is a lot of data here what is your question or specific problem? you may also have breached copyright by copying and transmitting these files
    This is all the data for the company 4 page and in the first attachment no one the question need to answer soory about that
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2012, 07:55 PM
    I get it but I won't do your work for. You. Implicit in the data is that certain ratios must be achieved or maintained. I suggest you determine whether that criteria has been met. I also see there is some opportunistic treatment of liabilities which may affect whether the criteria is met. Creative accounting must be identified and reported upon.

You have been given specific terms of reference, do you have difficulty identifying these or any aspect of the analysis?

I suggest you calculate some specific ratios to determine whether this apparently highly successful acquisition is in fact what it seems. You should calculate EVA and times interest earned.

Please lay those 6 questions out with your answer and I will review it for you

Jun 24, 2012, 08:03 PM
    I get it but I won't do your work for. you. Implicit in the data is that certain ratios must be achieved or maintained. I suggest you determine whether that criteria has been met.

You have been given specific terms of reference, do you have difficulty identifying these or any aspect of the analysis?

I suggest you calculate some specific ratios to determine whether this apparently highly successful acquisition is in fact what it seems. You should calculate EVA and times interest earned.

Please lay those 6 questions out with your answer and I will review it for you
    OK I understand thanks soory againe please I will if you can review it let me know

Jun 24, 2012, 08:10 PM
    ok i understand thanks soory againe please i will if you can review it let me know
    Thanks to your time really thanks from my haret ,my proplems was in my langueg my langueg not so good in inglish so I codont understand the case and the question so ,I tray to find some one to helpe me to answer the Q, AND AFTER THAT I WANT STUDY THE ANSWE TO UNDERSTAND THE SULUTION HOW WE CAN GET ,ANY WAY THANKS TO YOU Really THANKS
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2012, 08:29 PM
    We can go through this step by step start with the first question and I will use simple words please understand I can't copy the documents and as they are proprietary I should not transcribe them here is what I said in simple terms'

You have been asked some general questions, you have also been asked to answer six specific questions.

There are financial ratios that lenders have insisted upon. You should include in your report whether these conditions have been met. I see that there are attempts to alter these ratios using some less than honest methods we call creative accounting

Jun 24, 2012, 08:40 PM
    we can go through this step by step start with the first question and i will use simple words please understand i can't copy the documents and as they are proprietary i should not transcribe them
    OK

Jun 24, 2012, 09:22 PM
    About the ratio I will calculat by my selff ,
    Q1 asking is there any evidence that management bonus caused it to enter any transaction ,specially at year -end , that may not have been in the shareholders interest
    How can I find as in the question
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2012, 09:30 PM
    about the ratio i will calculat by my selff ,
    Q1 asking is there any evidence that managment bonus caused it to enter any transaction ,specially at year -end , that may not have been in the shareholders interest
    how can i find as in the question
    I think you must carefully read the data and look for a transaction with a date close to balance date. The short term notes may be part of the answer It may be to answer this question you must calculate what the management bonus actually is and do all the other analysis needed and how much it might have increased.

What I was telling you earlier is that some key ratios may show you that some things are not in the best interests of shareholders calculation of EVA is one such ratio

Jun 24, 2012, 09:44 PM
    Ok , the sucuned q2 has the debt covenant imposed any restriction that may have influenced any of managements reporting choices? How i should find?
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2012, 10:29 PM
    ok , the sucuned Q2 HAS THE DEBT COVENANT IMPOSED ANY RESTRICTION THAT MAY HAVE INFLUENCED ANY OF MANAGEMENTS REPORTING CHOICES? HOW I SHOULD FIND?
    Again we are talking about the treatment of the short term notes so you must calculate the liquidity ratio in both cases and determine whether the lenders requirements are met. You must decide whether the presentation of the accounts represents a true and fair view in regard to the short term notes.

Things to think about how can the company be sure they can borrow the money short term over and over again, are they a good credit risk?

Jun 24, 2012, 10:36 PM
    Ok I will tray , and I will contact you for q no 3 thanks thanks thanks
    Toooooo much

Jun 25, 2012, 10:32 AM
    Ok i will tray , and i will contact you for q no 3 thanks thanks thanks
    toooooo much
    Dear my every thing ,
    I do it, and I hope my answer is correct ,you know it tack mor than 10 our to solve the ratio and treat some what the Q, ASK any way I finish at 2:20 on the morning at my country time thanks to you too much for your help me to aprched this distance I attached to you my solving the question please its writ or wrong and let me know after that when we solve the Q I want from you to give me your mobil no I like to talk with you if possible
    I am waiting your answer
    Best regardless
    Attached Images
  11. File Type: pdf IMG.pdf (558.2 KB, 114 views)
  12. File Type: pdf IMG_0001.pdf (555.4 KB, 91 views)
  13. File Type: pdf IMG_0002.pdf (555.6 KB, 131 views)
  14. File Type: pdf IMG_0003.pdf (513.4 KB, 112 views)
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Ibrahim there is an issue I must take up with you and that is presentation, not all of us write well but an accountant must train so that writing is legiable and what you have done is well presented

I'm not sure you have addressed the specific questions you were asked and it will take me some time to work out what you have done but I see some of your conclusions

The company is in a sorry financial state. The earnings indicate a trading loss as all the income has come from other income items and most of these will only happen once. So in answering the question on sustaining earnings you would have to report that although sales have risen profit has fallen and a reason is interest on additional debt.There has been a manipulation in regard to the short term notes and current liabilities need to be restated.
    The average number of days sales in receivables has risen, this may be structural and depend on when the sales were made or it may indicate bad debts. By my calculation the allowance for bad debts is inadequate

These are just some thoughts and I will get back to you
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2012, 08:48 PM
    Hello Ibraham
    I have looked at your calculations and while on the face of it some ratios are positive I don't agree with your upbeat assessment of this company. When calculating ratios on sales you must exclude other revenue items to get a proper picture and there is a trading loss
    I will attach a file so you can see what I think about the specific questions
    Attached Images
  16. File Type: pdf Analyse solvency.pdf (11.0 KB, 156 views)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Answer to Accounting Question? [ 0 Answers ]

Why would a compnay increase their debt load in order to get financing from a bank? This doesn't make sense to me. Wouldn't an increase in the debt load reflect negative?

Answer required for accounting question [ 6 Answers ]

TEST PAPER Question:- 1. Mention three Golden Rules of Accountancy. 2. Following expenses are paid during the month of December 2004 by Tendulkar Ltd. i. Telephone 6,000 (for the period of 15/12/2004 to 15/01/2005) ii. Salaries 2,75,000 (for December) iii. Stationery 4,750 (for...

Financial accounting question answer [ 1 Answers ]

Considering that the banker's spread will be 6.5% of the total issue size, and Boyle will have to pay $60,000 out-of-pocket expenses, what is the total issue size necessary to yield $10 million in cash to the company? Use the formula: X-.065X-$60,000=$10,000,000. X is the issue size. Round your...

Answer for accounting question [ 1 Answers ]

invest 75000, annual cost savings 18000. Life on investment 8 years, salvage value 4000 required rate of return 16%. Net present value is?

Accounting And financial Question And Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Question 1-A company operates a process system to produce product X. The following data is available taken from the month of june: KG OMR Material introduced into the process 1000 ...

View more questions Search