Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haneey Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 06:14 PM
    I want know if my wife pregnant
    Hello doctor I and my wife get first intercourse 14th of this month and her last period was 31 of last month now she has back pain, also some water get out from her Virginia. So how do you see doctor and can I do home test.

Jun 24, 2012, 06:16 PM
    [QUOTE=haneey;3166702]hello doctor I and my wife get first intercourse 14th of this month and her last period was 31 of last month now she has back pain, also some water get out from her Virginia. So how do you see doctor and can I do home test.

Also this days she likes some food that she did not like before.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 06:19 PM
    It is too early to do the pregnancy test. You and her will have to wait till it is past time for the next period. So wait till when her next period is suppose to start, then wait 10 days, and then do a test if there has not been a period yet

Jun 24, 2012, 06:23 PM
    [QUOTE=haneey;3166702]hello doctor I and my wife get first intercourse 14th of this month and her last period was 31 of last month now she has back pain, also some water get out from her Virginia. So is that sign of pregnance ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get wife pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I want get my wife pregnant but on birth control shot how can I get her pregnant now?

Is my wife pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This seems a wonderful blog and people seems to be very helpful. My wife had her last period on 26th Feb 2010 and till today she did not have her period. She never missed her period. She has fibroid and cysts. Always have menstruation cramp. According to the doctor's advice she had...

I want my wife pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 4 years girl and I am trying to make my wife pregnant but its never happening again I want to know why ?

Trying to get my wife pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

When I am about to climax my fluids/sperm that comes out used to shoot out. Now it only drips out. Is there any medication out there to help this?

My wife is Pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

My wife took a test this morning and it came up positive. She bought a few and plans to take another today just to make sure. She talked to the OBGYN and they said to come for an appointment in three weeks. My question is if she takes two of the EPT tests that are supposedly 99% accurate should...

View more questions Search