Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claytoncampbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 03:14 PM
    TV shutdown
    I turn on the power on my 42" panasonic hd3d TV and it shuts off by itself after about 3or 4 minutes. I can feel the fan blowing. I turn the power on again and it will come back on but then it turns itself off again after 3 or 4 minutes. Can you tell me the problem and how to fix it please?

Check out some similar questions!

Shutdown a PC over a WAN? [ 3 Answers ]

I know I can shutdown a computer on my LAN by going to start > run > cmd > shutdown -i I enter the computer's IP and then I shut it down. Works great to shutdown PCs to save on electricity. Is there a way to shutdown one of my computers in my home LAN over a WAN connection? For example, if...

Error on shutdown! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, When I try to shutdown my computer it gives an error message (it's in dutch so I'l try to translate it) Owner.exe DLL initialization failed or if someone knows dutch eigenaar.exe DLL initialisatie mislukt. Does anyone know how I could solve this problem or what is causing it? ...

Shutdown error [ 1 Answers ]

When I click the turn off icon it takes a long time to shutdown

Shutdown problems [ 17 Answers ]

Ever sense my friend told me to overclock my comp so much that it spazzed out I've been having problems. When my friend told me to overclock it, I did and it messed up, so the Cmos had to be pulled. That worked fine. But eversense, whenever I try to shut down my comptuer, and turn it back on, it...

Autometic shutdown after a while [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All, My problem is my PC autometically shuted down after working for 1 to 2 hours. If I try switch on again it just try to on for few seconds and get off itself. If I power off for more than 2/3 hours and switchon again it starts for 1/2 hours and again autometically shuted down and happened...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.