Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fbruder Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 02:20 PM
    Apple imovie
    How do you label a person in a video

Check out some similar questions!

Converting VOB to import into imovie [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to convert a DVD file to import into an IMovie (I believe the format is VOB) and wanted to know what kind of software I need to do this. I've looked around but it seems like IMovie can not import directly from a DVD. Is this a security thing where Apple is afraid of copyright...

2008 word on desktop apple/send to apple laptop 2005word and doesn't display, why? [ 2 Answers ]

Document written in 2008 word sent to 2005 word both apple CPUs but document won't translate. Instead it is a bunch of sequential hyrogliphics? What process to Save to lesser update of word so document can open in older version? Or other solution Thank You Rein

My Sony PC1 used to work with imovie but my new imovieHD doesn't "see" the camcorder. [ 0 Answers ]

I am using a fire wire port, I have set the date on the camcorder. Is this an attempt to make the user use Sony software? What is the answer?

How to put photobooth video on imovie [ 1 Answers ]

Soo. New mac user here.(: I reallly realllyy need to know how to put a clip I recorded on photobooth onto iMovie. Please,please, pleassee help me. (: Thank youu in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.