Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shasha5711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 12:17 PM
    Is my bfs ex trying to steal him from me?
    Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year, his ex moved back to the area and I started feeling like there was still something between them. So I asked my boyfriend about it. He assured me that they were just friends. About a week later I met her with him in a store, she ran up and gave him a hug. It didn’t bother me at 1st. But he told me that they were seeing each other for coffee about 2-3 times a week.

At this point I was scared that there was something there... so I asked again. He kind of laughed at it like it was a joke. Later on her birthday came up and he said he was going but didn’t say if I could go. I asked but he said it would be best if I didn’t! One of my friends went instead she talked her way into it on Facebook. After the party she sent me a message saying she has kissed him on the check several times. I confronted him about it. He replied that she was going through a hard time.

I love my boyfriend but I feel like he still likes his ex and I don’t think I can take much more what should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 24, 2012, 08:12 PM
    Is my bfs ex trying to steal him from me?
    Yes, and he seems to be open to the idea. Between the meeting up, going to a party with out you, and making excuses, time to read this boy the riot act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search