Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skyguy1011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2012, 06:43 PM
    How to get a hedgehog used to you
    I need my pet hedgehog to stop pricking me but he is easily scared how to fix it please??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Basic hedgehog care and maintenance information

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help about my hedgehog [ 1 Answers ]

So I work from 2pm to 11:30pm and get home around 12 midnight. I pick up my hedgehog and lay it on my bed with my shirt. All he wants to do is hide inside my shirt. So I put him back inside his cage a little after 30 minutes. But I notice all he wants to do is eat. After he eats, he goes back...

Bathing a hedgehog [ 4 Answers ]

My question is when can I bathe him? I only got him for 2 days now. But he is about 7 weeks old now. Is it okay to bathe him this soon or should I give a while longer.

Sonic the hedgehog [ 4 Answers ]

How do you defeat silver in boss battle?

Untame hedgehog [ 12 Answers ]

My mom resently bought me a pet hedgehog, I know how to take care of him and everything but what I want to know is how do I tame him, he rolls into a ball every time I pick him up and I can only handle him with gloves and he also will lick you and then start to bite me! How can I get him to unroll...

Hedgehog Weedeater [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GrassHog model #GH 600 ( Black and Decker ) electric weedeater that recently quit feeding and seems like the line is starting to shred from heat?? Any suggestions?? :confused: :)

View more questions Search